BTec Applied Psychology
- Welcome to the new intake of 30 Year 12 students taking Applied Psychology
- The date for the Unit 1 exam (current Year 13) is 11th January 2023
- The deadlines for coursework completion will be set at the end of October (Year 12 and Year 13).
- Please do not buy BTec Applied Psychology textbooks until you are informed that the updated editions have been published.
- The Unit 1 textbook (updated for specification changes in 2021) should be published in early November
A level Psychology
- Welcome to the new intake of 35 Year 12 students taking A Level Psychology
- In the Autumn term Year 12 will study the Social Influence, Memory and Research Methods topics
- In the Autumn term Year 13 will study the Biopsychology, Approaches, Issues & Debates and the Criminal & Forensic Psychology topics