St Peter’s School Uniform Y7-11
All of our uniform clothing items are available from Trutex in Gloucester
Autumn, Winter and Spring Terms 1-4
- White shirt with top button done up and shirt tucked into trousers or skirt. No tops showing underneath.
- Ties worn at a suitable length
- Bottle green ‘V’ neck jumpers. Plain jumpers for Y7-9. Crested jumpers for Y10-11.
- Bottle green blazer with gold trim for Y7-9.
- Bottle green skirt for girls (available from Trutex only). Hem of skirt must sit on the knee.
- With skirt, plain tights in dark green, black, flesh or natural colour, or socks in green or white.
- Trousers can be worn by all students. Must be black or dark charcoal grey. Must be of the straight leg style in a polyester/cotton mix. Cannot be of lycra material and cannot be tight or too skinny in the leg. We recommend the following: Banner or Innovation (black label) for boys and David Luke for girls (available from Trutex).
From September 2019, all Y7 students must wear the crested trousers (available from Trutex).
- With trousers, plain dark black or dark green ankle socks.
Summer Terms 5-6 (first day back after the Easter break)
- Shirt and tie replaced with bottle green crested polo shirt (available from Trutex).
- Blazer not required for the summer term.
- ‘V’ neck jumpers (KS3) or crested ‘V’ neck jumpers (KS4) can still be worn in the summer term.
- Suitable closed black or brown leather shoes with a low heel. No boots, no trainers or trainer style shoes.
- Waterproof, warm coats suitable for school wear.
- No leather, denim, coats with logos, sweatshirt material or fashion hoodies allowed.
- Crested school hoodie (available from the online shop) is allowed but must worn over the blazer.
PE kit and school hoodies
1/2 Price Uniform Sales
FOSPA collect and sell on any uniform parents wish to donate to the school, all monies raised from the sales go back to the school to fund a range of resources from science equipment to books for the library.
Please donate second hand uniform (including rugby and football boots) to reception where it will be collected.
If in doubt as to what will be acceptable, please contact the school before any action is taken or decision is made.
(scroll to the bottom for examples of unacceptable hair styles)
- Hair should be suitable for the office/workplace.
- Hair must be one sober colour only. No highlights or contrasting blocks of colour allowed.
- No extremes of length such as length on top of head and sides/back shaved.
- No tramlines or other designs.
- The final decision on whether hair is acceptable will be at the discretion of the senior Vice Principal
- Girls may wear one pair of small ear lobe studs only.
- No other jewellery or piercings are allowed.
- Students are not to wear makeup or nail varnish to school.
- Acrylic nails are not allowed.
- Tattoos are illegal for under 18s and are not allowed