- St Peter's app
- Alumni association for former students
- Cashless catering - FAQs
- Clubs 2016 - 2017
- Term Dates
- Dress code (uniform and hair styles KS3/4)
- Dress Code (sixth form)
- Financial accounts
- Free School Meals
- Menu for Spring term 2017
- Parent View
- Informacje dla Polskich rodzin
- Radicalisation & extremism
- Relationships & Sex Education (RSE) Guidance
- School Council
- Show My Homework
- Student Support Fund
- St Peter's Sport & Conferencing
- KS3/4 Year Handbooks
- Year 11 Information evening key facts & dates
Parent View gives you the chance to say what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping to improve our school. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child's school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
You will need to log in and create a password.
The survey is not designed to receive complaints about schools.
If you wish to raise an issue please come to Open House Wednesday from 16.00 - 18.00 every Wednesday in the training room at the bottom of the school. Alternatively, please contact the school in the usual manner: contact page.