Parent Governor Nominations & Ballot
We have received 7 nominations for the role of Parent Governor.
Hard copies of a covering letter, ballot paper and candidate statements are also available from the school Reception.
An ‘X’ should be placed in the boxes of TWO candidates of your choice. Irrespective of the number of children you may have in school each parent is only entitled to return one ballot paper.
The ballot papers will be returned using the “double envelope” system:
- Two envelopes are required (if necessary the youngest child in the family can obtain envelopes from the school).
- The voter seals his/her completed ballot paper in an unmarked envelope.
- The unmarked envelope is sealed in an outer envelope on which the voter should clearly write his/her name.
- The double envelope should be returned to the school.
- On receipt of the ballot paper names are checked on the outer envelope against the list of those entitled to vote and then the relevant name is ticked off.
- The outer envelope is then removed and the inner envelope placed in the ballot box for counting at the appointed time.
Please return these envelopes to the school no later than 12:00 on Friday 19th January 2018. Ballot papers received after this date will not be counted.
The Count will take place on Monday 22nd January 2018 and candidates are invited to attend.
Parents will be advised of the successful candidates on the school website.
Many thanks for all of your support.