- Listen to music and understand some of the elements.
- Read simple notation.
- Perform with voices and instruments both individually and in a group.
- Compose your own music.
- Provide feedback on your own and others’ work and suggest constructive improvements.
- Use simple musical vocabulary.
- listen to music and analyse the features.
- read a variety of notations.
- perform greater amounts of music on more than one instrument.
- improvise and compose music that uses a variety of rhythms.
- evaluate your own and others’ work and constructively suggest how to improve it.
- use an appropriate and varied musical vocabulary
- listening to music and analysing what you can hear.
- reading notation for more than one instrument.
- performing on different instruments and understanding the importance of cultural context.
- composing in different styles within a variety of musical structures.
- providing feedback on your own and others’ work and suggesting how to improve it.
- learning a varied musical vocabulary and being able to apply it to your own and others’ work