Welcome to St Peter's Music Department page. Here you will find a breakdown of what our department has to offer, resources that students can access at home to improve their learning, as well as find out about the events we have coming up in the future. You will also find some photos and videos of our talented performers from our previous events.
- PETER PAN – Whole School Production (October 2019)
- CHAMBER CHOIR – Eternal Light, Gloucester Cathedral (October 2019)
- CHOIR – Carols by Candlelight (December 2019)
- KS4 & 5 STUDENTS – Senior Concert (February 2020)
- CHORAL SOCIETY – (April 2020)
- JAZZ BAND – Cheltenham Jazz Festival (May 2020)
- SOLOISTS – G15 Celebration, Cathedral (June 2020)
- KS3 STUDENTS – Junior Concert (June 2020)
- MASS BAND – Feast Day Mass & Awards (June 2020)
- ALL STRING/WOODWIND/BRASS INSTRUMENTS
- ELECTRIC/ACOUSTIC/BASS GUITAR
- DRUM KIT
ABRSM & TRINITY ROCKSCHOOL MUSIC EXAMS: 100% Pass Rate at Grades 1-8!
Come and support us in our next event:
Twitter @MusicStPetersTweets by MusicStPeters
Peter Pan - 22/10/19
I really enjoyed my time in the school musical, Peter Pan, for multiple reasons. My favourite part was being the title role as I have never experienced anything like that before. I enjoyed performing with my friends but also the opportunity to make new friends and my most nerve-racking moment was being able to get the whole audience involved. I can’t wait to participate in future school productions!
Sofia, Year 9 - Peter Pan
Cheltenham Jazz Festival - St Peter's Jazz Band
Our Eternal Home - 3/4/18
The Wizard of Oz - 17/10/18
Tuffley Festival - 7/7/18
Junior Concert - 13/6/18
The Junior Concert was an amazing event to perform in. It was an opportunity for any student from Year 7, 8 or 9 to perform a solo on their musical instrument, or as part of a larger ensemble. Before I began to play I was very nervous, but when I got up on stage and played my first note, I felt very relaxed and enjoyed every second of it! It was great to see all of the musical talent that we have at St Peter's, showcased in one evening of entertainment. I can't wait until next year!
Edward, Year 8